TRANSPARENCY CODE: Winston Parish Council is now required to publish the following information annually - click to read
- All items of expenditure. To view all items of expenditure for 2018/19 please download here. To view previous financial years please download here
- End of year accounts. To view Winston Parish Council's 2018/19 year end accounts plus a copy of the bank reconciliation and explanation of significant variances between the accounts for the relevant year and previous year please download here. To view year end accounts for previous financial years download here.
- Annual governance statement. To view Winston Parish Council's annual governance statement for 2018/19 please download here. To view previous financial years download here.
- Internal audit report. To view Winston Parish Council's internal audit report for 2018/19 please download here. To view previous financial years download here.
- List of Councillors and their responsibilities. To view the details of Winston Parish Councillors please see the Councillors page of this site. Due to the size of the Council there are no Committees instead all decisions are made by the Full Council. Several Councillors do represent the Council on external local public bodies and these roles are also detailed on the Councillors page of this site.
- Details of public land and building assets. Winston Parish Council's fixed assets comprise of the bus shelter located on the north side of the A67 on the east side of the junction with the B6274 (valued at £2395.00) and the defibrillator and steel cabinet located outside Winston Parish Hall (valued at £1995.00) both of which together value £4390.00.
- Minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings. These can all be viewed on the Agendas and Minutes page of this site. The agendas and any associated meeting papers will be produced and displayed on the Agendas and Minutes page of this site not later than 3 clear days before the meeting to which they relate is taking place. In addition, agendas are also displayed on the village noticeboards in Winston.
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018/19 - download here for 2018/19 and click the following links for Annual Returns for 2017/18, 2016/17 and 2015/16
STANDING ORDERS – To view the Standing Orders please downlaod here
FINANCIAL REGULATIONS – To view the Financial Regulations please download here
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE – To view the Complaints Procedure please download here
PUBLICATIONS SCHEME – To view the Publications Scheme please download here
PROTOCOL FOR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WISHING TO REPORT ON MEETINGS OF WINSTON PARISH COUNCIL – To view this policy Scheme please download here
CODE OF CONDUCT – To view the Code of Conduct please download here
DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE – please view the policy
GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE – please view the policy
TRAINING POLICY FOR COUNCILLORS AND CLERK - Click view the policy
RISK MANAGEMENT SCHEDULE – view the Schedule
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR) – view Policies and Privacy Notice
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL POLICY – view Retention and Disposal Policy
GDPR CONSENT TO HOLD CONTACT INFORMATION FORM – view GDPR Consent To Hold Contact Information Form
INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY – view Information and Data Protection Policy
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST FORM – view Subject Access Request Form
DATA SECURITY BREACH REPORTING FORM – view Data Security Breach Reporting Form
INSURANCE POLICY - To view Winston Parish Council's current insurance policy please download here.
ACTION PLAN 2019/20 – To view the Council's Action Plan for 2019/20 please download here.
previous years are available